Monday, April 22, 2013

This has got to stop

Today's forecast: Sunny with a high of 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

So, remember that long list of chores I posted last week that I was determined to get finished? Yeah, well, that didn't happen. Sure, the weather was bad for a few days (rainy and cold - we still haven't had more than one day in a row of anything over 55 here) but we also had a few really nice days. Sure, it was chilly but that's good when you're working hard outside.

But I did nothing. Depression over many varied things is getting the better of me and I'm doing my best impersonation of a slug. I don't want to do anything at anytime. If I didn't have a job I think I'd be doing my best impersonation of a hermit slug.

It's got to stop, though. Our house looks plain awful and the basics have to be at least be done if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment