Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Whole Lotta Nothin' Goin' On

Today's weather: High of 48, Sunny. Improving, but still...

The blog has been quiet lately but that's only because nothing is going on. The temperatures have been stuck between 35 - 45 for the past couple of weeks. It's been rainy and very gloomy. The days that have sun aren't warm at all and it's just damn depressing.

There are things I could be doing - some art work for the gardens, getting some non-garden projects done before the busy season starts - but I just haven't felt like doing it. I've been in a general funk for a while anyway and this weather is just making it worse.

Temperatures are supposed to start creeping up next week so hopefully SOMEthing will happen. Right now, I just walk around checking out the slow progress of the Daffodil bulbs and sigh.

(My Daffodils seem to be much slower than those in other yards. I'm seeing fully bloomed Daffodil flowers all over but mine still are very green. At least I can see the flower head - they're all just still wrapped up and waiting for the sun.)

1 comment:

  1. It won't be long now. We're right below you and the rains today are finally making everything come to life! You'll be the same in a couple more weeks. Blooms are coming!!!

    ReplyDelete