Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Son-of-a....

Hey, look at what I just read...and just when most of the snow was gone in the front yard

From the National Weather Service site:

...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING.

* TIMING: SNOW WILL OVERSPREAD THE AREA LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND FRIDAY.

* ACCUMULATIONS: GREATER THAN 6 INCHES OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE.

* IMPACTS: ROADS WILL BECOME SNOW COVERED AND SLIPPERY ALONG WITH PORR VISIBILITIES AT TIMES AS THE DAY PROGRESSES. THE HEAVY WET NATURE OF THE SNOW MAY AID IN DOWNING SOME TREE LIMBS WHICH COULD RESULT IN SCATTERED POWER OUTAGES.

4 comments:

  1. I just watched the early local news and I am not very pleased either. They are already calling it a Nor'easter >>sigh<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about April Fool's jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm as happy as can be--I was SO wishing for one more blizzard!! (not being sarcastic, I LOVE SNOW!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. m3mra1d - I like snow, too, I'm just a bit fatigued of it this year. I was hoping to be at least be doing yard clean up by now. :)

    ReplyDelete