- Rose: Bridal = Happy Love (So what's the rose for 'angry love'?)
- Carolina = Love is Dangerous (Ain't it the truth)
- Christmas = Peace and Tranquility
- Coral/Orange = Enthusiasm, Desire
- Dark Pink = Thank You
- Light Pink = Admiration
- Musk = Capricious Beauty
- Pale = Friendship
- Peach = 'Let's Get Together,' Closing of a deal
- Pink = Love, Grace, Gentility, 'You're So Lovely,' Perfect Happiness, 'Please Believe Me'
- Pink & White = 'I love you and always will'
- Red = Love, Desire, Respect, Courage, 'Job well done'
- Red & Yellow = Congratulations
- White = Calm, Secrecy, Silence, 'You're Heavenly,' Reverence, Humility, Youthfulness, Innocence
- White on Red = Unity, Flower Emblem of England
- Yellow = Infidelity, Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Jealousy, 'Welcome Back,' 'Remember Me' (The Infidelity and Jealousy of the yellow just scream manic depressive)
- Yellow & Orange = Passionate thoughts
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
June Birth Month Flower
Yeah, I'm over a week late with this month's birth flower and I really have no excuse, especially since this is MY birth month.