Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm still gardening...

Things in my neck of the woods have been absolutely insane. I work for a lumber company that recently bought out another. Since I'm in the IT department it's been an extremely busy time for me. My paychecks look nice right now but free time has been a rare commodity.

I did get to do some gardening this past Sunday, which I'll post about later, but finding time to blog is even harder than finding time to garden.

Hopefully, by Memorial Day things will have settled somewhat and I can get the vegetable garden planted. Right now, it's just a big pile of tilled dirt.

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you on needing time. I work from home on Wednesdays so I get some time after work but that is it. Work should grant gardening leaves for a few weeks - we'd be better employees after we return!

    ReplyDelete